The next Celebration is May 13 & 14 2017
The Celebration is expected to attract 7 to 10 thousand visitors.
- Artist and crafters will display their hand made work and be present to help you find that perfect item
- Over 100 exhibitors will be sharing their creations with you
- Great food will be available from selected quality providers
- Great entertainment and musicians will preform for your pleasure
- This is a family fun adventure so bring them all for a great time in the mountains
The Celebration is held at beautiful Cloudland Canyon State Park located on Lookout Mountain (Georgia) just south of Chattanooga TN. If you plan on staying in the park please make reservations early.
Interstate I75, I24 and I59 can make the drive short and convenient from Atlanta, Knoxville, Nashville, Huntsville and Birmingham.
If you want visit the Celebration and enjoy all the art, craft, food and other great activities please click on the Visitor tab above to learn what you and your family will see and can do at the Celebration.
If you are an artisan or a food vendor please us the Vendors tab above to provide your information.
If you are interested in helping with the Celebration we appreciate volunteers. Please click on the Volunteer tab above.
If you have questions or recommendations send them to firstname.lastname@example.org